I love you. That's all there is to is. I don't have time to write all the reasons why, but the feeling can kind of be summed up by the way you said, "Hold onto your granola bars, people!" as we rounded a sharp corner in the car last Tuesday, in a hurry to get to Lucy's 7:30 am piano lesson.
And by the way you're going to be the king of England in your class's Thanksgiving play.
And by the way you couldn't contain your excitement for Grandma and Grandpa to visit today, so they could see the wiggly little black skeleton that was your most prized trick-or-treating procurement. "They don't even know that I have this guy!" you told me a million times.
I feel like it should also be on the record that you've been tipping your cowboy hat to me and Lucy all October saying, "Howdy girls!" with the most impressive drawl.
And that you've been saying the sweetest little leave-me-in-tears prayers.






3 comments:
Every time a post from you pops up on my Feedly I get so excited! I love that little Spencer of yours. He is the sweetest!
I love your happy sincere little soul too Spencer Dee. And your mama and Lucy too!
Ha!! What a sweet boy!!
Post a Comment