Here are several hundred pictures from this fall. Because I want these happy moments on the record.
Annual outing to the Red Barn with H&R and K...
started painting walls (still not finished)...
Thanksgiving...
Spencer carried a handful of berries home from our morning walk in order to make a mud pie for the birds. Those moments in the sunshine are one of my favorite memories of that day.
But I guess that's what made our slow moments extra sweet. And our holidays so happy.




















































4 comments:
Thanks for sharing your year. Love seeing the family and there is beauty all around. Thanks for capturing it!
Your fall looks magical! I'm glad you could have a few of those lovely magical moments in the midst of your crazy life!
I cannot believe how time flies. Autumn Days one minute.... now Valentines day almost. Did the Grinch steal those days in between or what!
It appears more evident than ever, we need to focus on TODAY doesn't it.
"Yesterday is but a dream and tomorrow only a vision...but today, well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore, to THIS day..." (Hey... my memory has returned for a sec :)
So did the birds like the mud pie? :)
Post a Comment