Monday, June 25, 2007

We're a Happy Family...

Wes's family is in town this week! 2 Parents, 3 brothers, 1 sister, 4 spouses, 17 1/2 nieces and nephews all right here in Provo with us!

We spent the weekend settling in and today we began what will be a whole week of true SUMMERTIME.

DAY ONE...
A sun soaked, wet and wild day at Seven Peaks! (I thought I'd briefly post pictures every day rather than posting 5 gazillion next week...) Enjoy the "eye candy"...



...Lucy has so many darling cousins, so many gorgeous aunts, one hot dad, and a bunch of super fun uncles. Not all are pictured today, but rest assured that you'll have a glimpse of most of them over the course of the week. Most of today's pictures feature Lucy and her two cousins Kate and Sophie - who are her exact age.

What could be cuter than 3 two-year-old girls in their swimming suits???...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

any chance we can add to your family fun this weekend? if you see this call me as soon as you can...I'm calling in the morning too so we can discuss plans :) Can't wait!

jeanine said...

How fun! Lucy and her cousins are ADORABLE!!!

heath said...

Cute, cute kids! I think I'm a sucker for kids. Whenever I see any it just makes me happy. Random note, but there were a bunch of little black girls, with their hair in tight braids, playing jump rope on campus the other day. Oh how I loved it!

Mrs. Cropper said...

Oh my cuteness. It's so fun to walk by building 7 and peek on all the action! Soak it up, Lori!