Saturday HA Family Egg Hunt
Lucy, "We're going on a lion hunt!"
Mom, "Yes, an EASTER EGG hunt!"
Lucy, "YES!"
Lucy, "We're going on a lion hunt!"
Mom, "Yes, an EASTER EGG hunt!"
Lucy, "YES!"

Lucy was thrilled with her newly acquired eggs. She never actually opened them. Just plunking them in the target bag-basket was enough. And I was content to count this shivering little purple egg as part of my collection.

Easter Sunday

(Easter Egg Bath, part of our Easter morning tradition.)












10 comments:
What fun pictures!
I love the picture of little Lucy leaping with her arms outstretched! What a joyful Easter!
Good job capturing all these beautiful poses! I love the video of her dancing. What fun, innocent, little girl memories :)
I just love, LOVE the pictures and video of Lucy dancing around! Perfect.
I think somebody loves her new Easter dress! what delightful pictures!
I have to say it, too...great pictures! She is such a DOLL.
Children are amazing! I love their energy and natural curiosity. Easter Egg bath is a great idea. Kate figured out all too early that there was candy in those eggs. I love the picture of Lucy with her arms out, smiling huge. It looks as though she is embracing life. Amazing!
Is there a more charming, curly-haired angel out there??? What sweet poses you have captured. And wonderful video. I can't wait to have a talking girl. :0)
What a delight to see Miss Lucy in all her Easter glory! I loved your thoughts about Easter. So glad I have a link to two of my favorite people.
I better have all boys, because I'll be really disappointed that they're not little Lucy copies. Seriously adorable, and really, really talented. Have we mentioned this before? That your daughter is insanely talented--a natural dancer, artist, musician, literary, etc. And I love the video of her talking to the Easter Bunny. Can I have her for awhile?
Post a Comment