Friday, March 14, 2008

Overwhelmed

Hardly have time to post, but have to say THANK YOU.
Every comment of congratulations has meant the world to us. Every one.

"How good and glorious...to find pure and holy friends, who are faithful, just, and true...whose hearts fail not; and whose knees...do not falter." (Joseph Smith)

Thank you for the many times you have bent your unfaltering knees in our behalf. Thank you for your heartfelt happiness in our small successes and miracles.

We acknowledge that it is not always easy to be sincerely happy for someone else's happiness.
We acknowledge that so many of you who have rejoiced with us are waiting and hoping for your own miracles and blessings.
We acknowledge that your true friendship is kind rather than comparative and we are so grateful for your unselfish and thoughtful words.

We love you all!!!

6 comments:

ROAST said...

Love you guys too/two (well three rather four).

Heather said...

Well Trumans...I hope that you continue to be blessed. You are truly an example to me and how I should be living my life. Thanks!

Emily Anne said...

SO well said, Lori. Love friends who are kind rather than comparative -- feel happy for you to have to many and lucky to have so many of my own, too.

oh, and per your comment on my post -- we still turn on the TV for the occasional DVD (ie moment of maternal sanity) and I have PLENTY of not so wonderful mothering moments. I just felt so honored that you said my mothering was inspiring--that is such a compliment coming from you, whose mothering I have admired and been inspired by (via the magical land of blog) on several occasions. Mutual admiration, I guess. Anyway, thank you.

Emily Anne said...

should have been: Happy for you to have SO many (not TO many.) Need to slow down. And proofread.

Rosalee said...

You are very deserving of all your many blessings. You and Wes are so kind to all you meet. I honestly will never forget Wes' sincere concern over my foot after I had surgery. Every time he said something to me about it I couldn't help but smile because I was enduring a surgery I chose to have and he was enduring something much more serious. But his sincere concern helped my concern for him to be much more sincere and helped me remember to pray for him regularly.
I hope many more wonderful and miraculous blessings come your way. Love you lots!

Tia said...

Lori, I haven't hopped over here in a long time, so I missed your news. CONGRATULATIONS! And congrats to Wes on the MPA admissions. My masters program was sort of a hybrid MPH/MPA, and I LOVED it. I'm sure he'll love his just as much!