We sang yesterday Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree. When finished the chorister said (talking about the snow), "This is a very good surprise!" I have to admit I was surprised to see the snow. We didn't get as much as you did yesterday but today we woke up with probably 2 inches.
Thanks for coming to play with us on Saturday. It was a lot of fun and we will have to plan another time.
I can't believe it. I just talked to my sister today (she also lives in Provo) and I could just hear the annoyance in her voice when she told me it snowed! I sure hope it melts soon...
We feel your pain around here. Its snowed every night for the past 3 nights. Granted, its melted by the afternoon, but our high temps for the day arent' feeling too springy.
It's crazy weather! Not sure which is worse--unexpected springtime snow (and all the accidents it causes) or tornado warnings/watches like we had yesterday. (Actually spent some time in our walk-in-closet waiting for the warning sirens to stop.) Oh, how we're all waiting for the blazing summer heat now and predictable weather patterns!
Wish we could go to Vegas this weekend. Glad we're not dealing with tornado warnings!! (sheesh, Stef! Glad you guys are ok!) Glad we're not anticipating 115 degree summers.
Brent's Memorial day prayer before our BBQ at Grandpa's (too cold to swim!) pool
Mark's immediate offer to parallel park my car at the busy cemetary on Memorial day
Bruch with dear friends/old roommates! Thanks for tending, Royce!
The sweet friends who checked on us when we didn't show up at church (because of colds)
The way Wes's oversized fleece sweatshirt feels at the end of a long day
The wonderful neighbors who picked up Lucy from school when I couldn't find my car keys!
The feeling of spring breezing through the windows
Christmas shopping with my big sisters!
Lucy's daily choice of colorful, non-matching clothes
The sound of Lucy reading Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus to Spencer
Fixed sprinklers! Thanks Dad!!
Quote Wall
Spencer (first words upon entering Mom's room in the morning): "Mom? How old are I?" Mom:"Three." "Three?" Spencer repeated blankly, "Still three?" 6/24/12
Spencer (during family night scripture stories, feeling concern for Abinadi'd death by fire): "I...I would just (quick hand motions + sound effects) smash that fire right out! If I had Mantis (think: Kung Fu Panda 2) 9/10/12
8 comments:
We sang yesterday Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree. When finished the chorister said (talking about the snow), "This is a very good surprise!" I have to admit I was surprised to see the snow. We didn't get as much as you did yesterday but today we woke up with probably 2 inches.
Thanks for coming to play with us on Saturday. It was a lot of fun and we will have to plan another time.
Oh my goodness! Crazy weather!!! Doesn't it know it's supposed to be spring?
Burrr!!! Do you want to come visit us in Vegas this weekend?? You could enjoy some sunny weather AND meet Suzy and Joe's new baby! :)
Snow!?
Jealousy sets in as the desert warms up to 80+, in anticipation of 115-degree summer days.
I can't believe it. I just talked to my sister today (she also lives in Provo) and I could just hear the annoyance in her voice when she told me it snowed! I sure hope it melts soon...
We feel your pain around here. Its snowed every night for the past 3 nights. Granted, its melted by the afternoon, but our high temps for the day arent' feeling too springy.
It's crazy weather! Not sure which is worse--unexpected springtime snow (and all the accidents it causes) or tornado warnings/watches like we had yesterday. (Actually spent some time in our walk-in-closet waiting for the warning sirens to stop.) Oh, how we're all waiting for the blazing summer heat now and predictable weather patterns!
Glad we're not alone in our snowy grief!
Wish we could go to Vegas this weekend. Glad we're not dealing with tornado warnings!! (sheesh, Stef! Glad you guys are ok!) Glad we're not anticipating 115 degree summers.
Post a Comment