i want to SQUEEZE him!!! do i really have to wait until summer to see him??? (which of course feels like will be here in two weeks!) in our house we open the baby food of (insert any fruit) and have to split it between grey, kate, and me...sad, but true! we love you guys!
Hoorah.....coming from an old-fashioned mother who fed her first rice mush at TWO WEEKS!! Wonder if it will fill the little tike up a little, and save a regular two to three hour feeding for MOM???
Brent's Memorial day prayer before our BBQ at Grandpa's (too cold to swim!) pool
Mark's immediate offer to parallel park my car at the busy cemetary on Memorial day
Bruch with dear friends/old roommates! Thanks for tending, Royce!
The sweet friends who checked on us when we didn't show up at church (because of colds)
The way Wes's oversized fleece sweatshirt feels at the end of a long day
The wonderful neighbors who picked up Lucy from school when I couldn't find my car keys!
The feeling of spring breezing through the windows
Christmas shopping with my big sisters!
Lucy's daily choice of colorful, non-matching clothes
The sound of Lucy reading Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus to Spencer
Fixed sprinklers! Thanks Dad!!
Quote Wall
Spencer (first words upon entering Mom's room in the morning): "Mom? How old are I?" Mom:"Three." "Three?" Spencer repeated blankly, "Still three?" 6/24/12
Spencer (during family night scripture stories, feeling concern for Abinadi'd death by fire): "I...I would just (quick hand motions + sound effects) smash that fire right out! If I had Mantis (think: Kung Fu Panda 2) 9/10/12
12 comments:
Yea! Looks like Spencer is loving that mush!
Lori, those kids are adorable!
Is mush good? I have never had it before. It never sounded particularly appetizing, but since I haven't tried it I guess I just don't know.
Does Lucy like it?
All I have to say, besides your kids are cute, is why in the world are you posting at 6:30 in the morning??? Oh Lori, you never cease to amaze me.
i want to SQUEEZE him!!! do i really have to wait until summer to see him??? (which of course feels like will be here in two weeks!) in our house we open the baby food of (insert any fruit) and have to split it between grey, kate, and me...sad, but true! we love you guys!
Hoorah.....coming from an old-fashioned mother who fed her first rice mush at TWO WEEKS!! Wonder if it will fill the little tike up a little, and save a regular two to three hour feeding for MOM???
Here's hoping....
Yay for the beginning of solids! Such a fun stage! What program do you use to write text on your pics? I love it!
Spencer is so adorable! I'm glad he and Lucy love their mush!
Deanna - it's just Picasa!
Henry always wants to try lily's food. every time! so i let him dip a pinky. and he thinks it's gross. and we're over it. 'til the next feeding...
that little spence is such a sweet face!
hooray! Better build up some strong muscles Spence so you can be good enough for your beloved...j/k she loves you already :)
Post a Comment