Easter week is here.
So much to feel. Too much to say. And no time to write.
Just had to leave an April 6th love note.
Just had to acknowledge all of the significance. Because it's smouldering in my heart. And making me feel rich.
Love,
We who are back in Cougar Town after a truly divine weekend retreat.
P.S.
Lucy said to me when I got dressed: "Mom, your shirt looks like dressing."
Dressing?
Oh! Dressing. Poppy seed salad dressing.
Yes. It does.


5 comments:
I'm glad that your shirt looks like dressing. That's fantastic!
It probably doesn't taste as good though.
We need to plan a get together somewhere, even if it isn't until the summer. Let's work on that!
I love your shirt... and even more so because it looks like dressing :) And I'm glad that you had a wonderful conference weekend... wasn't it wonderful?!
ps. When I looked at the calendar yesterday and saw that it was April 6th I just KNEW you would post :) Love you!
That is a cute shirt Lori. I'm glad Lucy is so observant to notice that it looks like Poppy seed dressing. So creative and darling. Happy April 6th and Easter week to y'all!
Conference was truly a FEAST--with or without the poppy-seed dressing shirt! That on-going feast keeps nourishing us in memory. Loved receiving 'the word', and mingling with our personal 'saints'!
Post a Comment