Saturday, June 26, 2010

Who Needs Toy Story 3?


January 2010 * Lucy



June 2010 * Spencer



("No biting!"  is what he's trying to tell the dinosaur.  He calls all dinosaurs, "dinosaur train!"  Yes, we watch TV in this house.)


We actually do want to see the movie (TS3).
But we're on the dollar theatre schedule.
So it'll be a few months.

Oh, friends!  Blogging is kind of a pain when you're behind, isn't it??  And I'm behind! 

For starters, Father's Day was fun.  We spent a little time with both our dads the week before the holiday and that was a treat!! 

    


So was the Soda Cracker Pie we ate on Sunday (our traditional Father's Day finisher...beloved by all the males in my family...best with pecans, alright with almonds -which were all we had that day).


This past week was the first (official) of summer, no? 
It felt like it!




Besides a few sick days, we've been outside!! 
In our own backyard (above) and in Grandma and Grandpa's (below).


(That would be post-pool hair on both of my children.  Cute, aren't they?!)


(And see, I told you about those tiny vases!)


Have I mentioned that Spencer is obsessed with ants? 


Spencer is obsessed with ants.



7 comments:

Marie W said...

My Spence shares that same passion for ants. We have about 4 "ant traps" (tupperware with straws leading in) on the front porch right now.

jeanine said...

I love to hear Spencer talk!!! He's such a cutie. (And Lucy's "can you take a picture of my hand?" so much like William... I'm glad they're betrothed)

And you need to share the recipe for this soda cracker pie!

Lessa said...

Toy Story 3 was adorable. We're normally on the dollar theater schedule too (but we had free movie passes left over from Mike's work Christmas party 2 years ago!!

Deanna said...

I can't believe how grown up Spencer is getting. I loved hearing him talk.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

glad to see those toys getting used so well!! :)

Grandma lu said...

Love the Packer garden, oh the mountains! Love to all of you!

Mark and Maria said...

You are such a great photographer! I love looking at your pictures! Love the one of Spencer's fingers and the ant!