Thursday, July 15, 2010

Want to Come for Dinner?

I'm serving up a succulent little bird.




He's well seasoned.

8 comments:

Deanna said...

You are truly a great mother to watch your child make a mess and take pics. Don't think I'd do the same :)

Deanna said...

Though I probably should more often.

suzy said...

boys boys boys...that was the scene at my house yesterday with my really expensive face wash that I never buy and when I do I hardly dare use it...we didn't take pictures!:) Wasn't quite in the mood :) Love those babies!

Grandma lu said...

Learning about texture and taste is so important! I'm so glad you are recording all this. Someday it will make you smile! Love you
!

ROAST said...

I thought slugs and worms, etc. went into making a boy, but I guess it's just salt and pepper.

Julie said...

Ummm. I'd like myself a nibble of that little frog.

sharon kaye said...

I ditto Deanna... I need to take pictures of this more often. I think one day I'll miss it.

jeanine said...

Okay... that was really from me--not my mom!