Lucy, attired in a beautiful gown she was given by some dear friends, was Rapunzel for her school Halloween parade.
We straightened her hair that morning (which felt kind of sinful to me, a non-curly head. But if you're going for Rapunzel, you've got to eek out every possible inch, right?).
She, of course, loved it.
Spencer wasn't left out of the fun. He was also gifted a costume ...
...which he likes to wear every morning to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
And I'm a fan of the tradition because his requests to dress up always sound something like this, "Mom? Can I wear Mickey Mouse? And then I can hug you?"
He wore his Disney finery to the parade too.
And you know what?
He was a true celebrity!
Mickey and I had fun trying to spot our princess!
Halloween is a good time!




8 comments:
Lucy's face as she's looking in the mirror is so delightful. That long smooth hair is beautiful--I love it almost as much as her precious curls. And that looks like the cuddliest Mickey in the world!
It's amazing how different Lucy looks with straight hair! She is adorable!!!
uh oh...I think we have caught a glimpse of your future of Lucy the teenager :)
Love it! (Love that Mickey Mouse boy too :)
btw--if you haven't gotten any detangler yet, do it. It has saved me :)
Oh my, Lori that Lucy is sure gonna be a heart-breaker! What a beauty. And how cute that Spence was a celebrity. You capture them so well.
I just love the picture of Lucy brushing out her hair... just like in the movie!
And I think that Spencer would get along great with my boys... they love to dress up in costumes every day. Can't we find a way to move our towns right next to each other?
Lucy looks beautiful in her Rapunzel dress! I love how Spencer puts on Mickey Mouse to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! Too cute.
.....and to think that some of us think of you just 'sitting around' with nothing to do..... sure!
Post a Comment