It was fun.
And low key.
Our girl was home sick.
Dr. Seuss Day is the perfect day to be home sick.
We ate...Who Hash?
(Hash browns.)
And...Who Pudding?
(Yogurt.)
And made half a Cat in the Hat cake with no eggs?
Yes.
And watched The Princess and the Frog?
???
"Dr. Seuss won't mind," Lucy said as she settled in for the Disney flick.





8 comments:
Oh, the Places You'll GO! Love you!
I agree that Dr. Seuss day is the perfect day to stay home! I love how you celebrated (Princesses and Frogs and all)!
Love you guys! Been thinking about you a lot these past few days. I need to venture down south to see you sometime.
I thought about you on Dr Seuss day. All day long. I miss getting to see you almost daily and here your wonderful stories of motherhood. I just love you!
What a lovely day, Lori! I agree--it sounds like the perfect day to be home sick. And "Princess and the Frog" with Lucy's comment makes me smile. And maybe I chuckled out loud too. ;) I'm excited to start a Dr. Seuss Day tradition in our home! Thank you as always for the inspiration you share, Lori. YOU are an inspiration. Love you!
Fancy lady, a cat in the hat cake? crazy. I'm glad you celebrated. I learned just how much fun it can be to do that this year so its good to see how you created a fun day for everyone(even if Lucy was sick).
I love your festive food! I'll have to remember it for next year!
What a wonderfully, fun holiday! And you are so creative, Lori!
Post a Comment