Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring & Easter, Etc: Everything Else

Gotta finish this up, folks!
Read or disregard, as you wish!

Easter Eve
Easter Morning
Spencer and the Dandelion
Beauty and the Bow Tie
Spencer's Marshmallow Chick

And with that, we're taking a few weeks off!
Happy blogging, friends!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

so so cute. all of it. how on earth am i going to live without your blog for a few weeks! you will have to fill in with special ones just for me :) ha. well, i guess check outs and upcoming events are a good excuse...esp if we get to see you for just few minutes? maybe? I hope. We'll clear a spot on the floor for you :)

jeanine said...

Love all your Easter celebrations!

Julie said...

Oh all of it is darling and wonderful. So glad we're included in your few weeks off. Wahoo. Let the party begin.

Gail said...

Lori, Wes, Lucy and Spencer, Thank you for sharing your Easter with us. I'm your grandma Lu's cousin and I think you are all as wonderful as she is. I can't put in to words what your blog means to me. It is such a witness to me of the truth of the family proclamation. Lucy, I love to read, too! And Spencer, you remind me of my own grandson!

Grandma lu said...

Oh, I can't wait to see you! Love, grandma lu

Deanna said...

You captured everything so brilliantly, the stories and the pictures! And thank you for the story of Sis. Kimball. "Never suppress a generous thought" has been on my mind all week and has helped me turn generous ideas into actions. Thank you!