Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Three Years Ago,

 
We had a perfect vacation in California with our daddy and some of our dearest friends.
 
 
 
 Our return trip this August was sentimental, to say the least. 
But all kinds of wonderful, too.
For those of you who care, it happened as follows:

The Drive
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Goodbye 

4 comments:

Katie said...

What wonderful, supportive, Christ-like friends. I'm so glad you had a fun trip. I love your writing/photos. And I love that your dad drove you down.

I thought of you this morning as I watched Elder Andersen's GC talk:

"When you are faced with a test of faith, stay within the safety and security of the household of God. There is always a place for you here. No trial is so large we can’t overcome it together."

I read your posts and see that quote in action. I'm so glad that you have such a stellar support group to help lift the burden a little. You're amazing, Lori!

Maddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicky said...

I love that you have these wonderful lifelong (eternal!) friends! Such a treasure.

jeanine said...

I just love that first picture. It must have been hard to go back but I'm sooo glad you did!!